Monday 14 April 2014

I-Movie Mania!

Last Friday I had a blast, helping Juniors in discovery learning time which is a Junior activity for years 0-4, and every week it has a theme last week the theme was music, And I was lucky enough to teach three talented kids how to make their very first I-Movie! This project was for my Digi key which is based around technology and how you can use it in everyday life, Have a look at Paige and Ben's I-Movie they made, feel fee to give them some feed-back they would love to hear from you! Thanks for watching, Emily from Emily's E-mazing Smarticles.

Ben's Best Movie!
This is Ben's movie about a musical discovery time! He had so much fun making it he didn't want it to end! This is his super-hero based movie, He hopes you will enjoy it!

 
Bens Best Movie from Myles Webb on Vimeo.


Here is Paige's Best Movie she had fun recording and choosing her theme she thought it was a great app and said she would love to use it again! She couldn't wait for you to see it.

Paige's Best Movie Discovery 2014 from Myles Webb on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Nice videos I love the display on Ben's one and Paige's music is sick. Hope you had a great time filming.
    If you could be so kind and come and comment on my blog here's the url http://georgengibson.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your videos they were really entertaining. I love music so I could connect with your videos. Your videos were really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the way you guys created this interesting fun video. I also liked the way paige played music it was amazing and exciting.

    ReplyDelete