Monday 2 March 2015

So Hard: Mackennas Triathlon Recount

3... Adrenaline was pumping through me. 2... I'm so nervous. 1... GO! Mr Tai yells. Girls were running through like a stampede of elephants. I was running as fast as my legs would take me. This was hard, maybe impossible, but sadly, I signed up for it.

"Running was pain" is all I was thinking, trying to pass all these girls kept passing me. I was in the middle of the field and I still had a while to go. This was so harsh.

"I've got to stop" I think but I've still got another lap to go. I'm worn out and just to make it worse, my legs hurt!! I was puffing hard out.

My sweat was dripping like rain. This was very mighty. But I still have a bit to go. I could see a glimpse of my destination, that glory, gold and treasure. Almost there... Done!

I was still kind of annoyed that I needs to do the bike but after I could go for the swim! Yes! I'm really excited now, I'm really going fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment