Wednesday 20 May 2015

Experimenting in Room Three: Guest Post by Jorja

In Room Three the students are currently looking at experiments.  Over the last two weeks Room Three has rotated around the four other senior classes at Auroa Primary School conducting a series of brilliant experiments.  Yesterday the students were lucky enough to be in Room Four, Mr Spice's Class.  There the students carried out an experiment.  Rather than talk about it, we'd like to show you exactly what they did, and Jorja from Room Three is going to show you this amazing presentation that she created as a result of being there:

This is just a small sample of the amazing work that Jorja has been producing for her fantastic individual student blog. You can click on the link here to check out the rest of her amazing work.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Arnav, and I am in Mrs.Kriese's class. That is a really cool experiment, and I will definitely try it. This kind of reminds me of putting Mentos in a Sprite bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Arnav, and I am in Mrs.Kriese's class. That is a really cool experiment, and I will definitely try it. This kind of reminds me of putting Mentos is a Sprite bottle.

    ReplyDelete