- iPad, IPhone, Laptop or a desktop
- Zooniverse Website
- Search up Zooniverse.org on Safari with your device that you have chosen to use.
- Click Classify in the top right hand corner.
- A few notes will pop up so have a look and see what the site has to say.
- Look at the picture on your screen and think about what animal it could be.
- Once you have figured out what animal it could be, next to the picture there is a list of animal names click the name of the animal that you think is shown in the picture, if you don’t know what animal it is click can’t tell or no animals here button.
- Once you have clicked the animal name there will be a few things about the animal and below that there will be numbers click the number of the amount of animals you have seen.
- After that click identify, the you click done and then you click next.
- Once you’ve done that it will give you another photo to try to solve and try to solve as many as you can.
Taranaki Mounga is trying to reduce the amount of pests off of the mountain by eliminating them. They are trying to get more Kiwi including other native animals on the mountain. Taranaki Mounga are trying to get all of their photos identified to monitor the amount of pests, so they can get more traps to eliminate them.