Wednesday 8 March 2017

Brock talks about Dog Agility!

Hi my name is Brock. I do Agility, And Flygility, with my dogs Allie, And Tip. Allie Is a Labrador cross,  Tip Is a Border collie.

Agility Is kind of like a sport, But for dogs!

What Is Agility??? Agility Is series of jumps, turns, tunnels, A frames, weaves, and dog walks, Its

Not always about the time sometimes It can be on how many faults your dog made! What Is a fault??? A fault is when your dog knocks one of the jumps down, Or Muddle up the order of the weaves,

Sometimes If your dog does not behave you get no time or placing. Just Two Weeks ago I went to my very first competition I entered my dog Allie, And My Mums Friend let me use her dog Grace! I was really happy when i found out that me and Grace had come first! But Allie didnt win because she got last for doing a BIG poo In The middle of the course!

Brocks Dog Agility Training from myles webb on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Great story Brock! The last bit of your story made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete